Bachelor of BusinessProvided by Open Universities Australia
Simply fill in the details and you'll receive a PDF Info Sheet that outlines pay-rates, employment rates and more. Good Luck!
Learn the core knowledge and essential skills required in business management today. Select from various majors that include; marketing and tourism management, advertising, finance, information systems and economics. Students are prepared through these majors and other broad range studies to be equipped with the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to operate varied circumstances such as government, non-for-profits, small businesses and corporate organisations.
A wealth of career opportunities await successful completion of this course including business administration through to organisational management.
Delivered by Open Universities in partnership with Swinburne University.
Course Quick Look
- Awarded By:
- Open Universities Australia
- Bachelor Degree
- Study Mode:
- Nationally Recognised:
To be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place in this degree, you must be:
- An Australian citizen residing in Australia for all or part of your studies; OR
- A New Zealand citizen who will be residing in Australia for the duration of your study; OR
- The holder of a permanent visa who will be residing in Australia for the duration of your study
To learn more about Commonwealth supported places, including eligibility please see Commonwealth supported places.
You must also meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Successful completion of 3 OUA undergraduate units or equivalent at pass level; OR
- Successful completion of the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or its equivalent, such as an interstate or international Year 12 qualification. VCE prerequisites: Units 3 and 4: a minimum study score of 25 in English (or equivalent) or 30 in English (EAL); OR
- Completion or partial completion of an approved tertiary qualification (including a Certificate IV, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Associate Degrees and Degrees). Additional performance criteria and prerequisite requirements may also apply.
Students admitted to the course with prior tertiary studies that satisfy part of the academic requirements of this course may be eligible for academic credit.
The university may determine selection criteria and restrictions, in respect of courses, to apply in addition to these entry requirements.
Please note: If you are not eligible for CSP you can still enrol and study through OUA as a full fee paying student via FEE-HELP or upfront payments. Please refer to the Swinburne University of Technology website for more information.